Rocky Mountain Document Destruction will be at the follow locations where our free services will include shredding of all paper documents, and hard drive destruction after you have removed the hard drive from the computer. Our state of the art hammer-mill shredder can shred hardback books, spiral notebooks, paper clips/clamps, and rubber bands that may be intermixed with your documents that need to be shredded.
Please refrain from putting cardboard, plastic bags, 3-ring binders, hard drives, CDs, and plastic material into the bins for shredding.
Contact Rocky Mountain Document Destruction today to set up your own Free Shredding Event!
Free Secure Document Destruction Events:
2018 Free Shred Events
- May 5th 2018 10:00 – Noon at the West Jordan City Hall 8000 S. Redwood Rd.
- May 19th 10:00 – 2:00 at South Jordan City Park 10996 S. Redwood (West of Tennis Courts)
- June 9th from 9:00 – 11:00 at Murray City Public Works 4646 S. 500 W.
- August 4th 10:00 – Noon at the West Jordan City Hall 8000 S. Redwood Rd.
- August 11th 9:00 – 11:00 at the Grantsville High School 155 E. Cherry St.
- September 8th 9:00 – 11:00 at Midvale City Hall 7505 S. Holden St.
- November 3rd 10:00 – Noon at the West Jordan City Hall 8000 S. Redwood Rd.
2017 Free Shred Events
- April 1, 2017 – Millcreek Library
- April 8, 2017 – Springville
- April 22, 2017 – South Jordan Harmons Food
- April 29, 2017 – Wood Cross
- May 6 2017 – West Jordan City Hall
- August 5 2017 – West Jordan City Hall
- November 4th 2017 – West Jordan City Hall
For more details about the events click here.
**Free shred events are subject to event sponsor/location’s rules and limits on free shred amounts.